LegalThe legal profession is integral to our society. From raging against injustice in the courtroom to fighting for the civil liberties of all, our righteous members of the legal profession are what stands between our citizens and completely unchallenged injustice. As such important safeguards in society, it is imperative that members of the legal profession are as educated, unbiased, and culturally competent. These resources in this section will provide the information necessary to better understand and educate themselves on diversity and inclusion.
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession: U.S. and Canada
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Law: Challenges and Initiatives
- Greater diversity and inclusion in the legal profession will help achieve justice for all
- Making the Case: How Diversity and Inclusion Can Improve Your Firm’s Financial Outlook
- The business case for diversity and inclusion in a law department
- Diversity in the Legal Profession: Perspectives from Managing Partners and General Counsel