HealthcareThe field of healthcare has historically suffered from bias that disadvantages, underserves, and ultimately harms minority communities. This ingrained bias unfortunately continues today. In order to combat inequality in the field of healthcare, it is crucial that healthcare professionals seek to continually inform themselves on how to best serve all communities. These articles seek to assist in that matter.
- The Case For Diversity In The Health Care Workforce
- The Deaf Strong Hospital Program: A Model of Diversity and Inclusion Training for First-Year Medical Students
- Social Justice & Moral Imperative for Diversity & Inclusion in Healthcare
- Responsible leadership and organizational inclusion in the Egyptian health care sector
- Preventative health, diversity, and inclusion: a qualitative study of client experience aboard a mobile health clinic in Boston, Massachusetts
- Diversity in Clinical and Biomedical Research: A Promise Yet to Be Fulfilled
- Cultural Competence And Health Care Disparities: Key Perspectives And Trends