GenderAn understanding of gender, its perceptions, and its effects on individuals and organizations is key to fostering gender equality in the workplace. The articles gathered for this section seek to dive deeper into what gender is and how attitudes toward it affect individuals, workplaces, and fields.
- Gender identity inclusion in the workplace: broadening diversity management research and practice through the case of transgender employees in the UK
- Dialogue on gender and race equality Conversations between Sweden and South Africa
- Women in Pediatrics: Progress, Barriers, and Opportunities for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Women's value: beyond the business case for diversity and inclusion
- Designing for Inclusion: Supporting Gender Diversity in Independent Innovation Teams
- Gender Diversity in the Boardroom