Cultural CompetenceCultural competence is the ability to appreciate and understand cultures other than one’s own in order to effectively collaborate and communicate. In today’s global economy, it is crucial that workplaces focus on ensuring that managers and employees are able to work across cultures. The articles in this section focus on what cultural competence is and the case for it across various industries.
- Historical and Theoretical Development of Culturally Competent Social Work Practice
- The Need for Cultural Competence in Science: A Practical Approach to Enhancing Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- A LONGITUDINAL STUDY OF CULTURAL COMPETENCE AMONG HEALTH SCIENCE FACULTY
- Overview of Multicultural and Culturally Competent Program Evaluation Issues, Challenges and Opportunities
- Raising the Bar – Integrating Cultural Competence and Equity: Equitable Evaluation
- The Road to Evidence: The Intersection of Evidence-Based Practices and Cultural Competence in Children's Mental Health